Randomness of Lists-Part 3
1. I am remembering why I adored The Police when I was a young teenager.
2. Buying Compact Discs makes me very happy.
3. I would collect vinyl again if I had a better place to store it.
4. I think the disc drive on my laptop is dying. Several songs I have uploaded to iTunes are incomplete or skip.
5. I watched the Documentary “Sound City” for the second time last night. If you haven’t watched it, stop what you’re doing and do so now.
6. I had a huge crush on Joan Jett when I was 14. I followed that by crushing on Stevie Nicks. That is a conundrum to me.
7. Speaking of conundrums, should I tell you that I am sorry for the way I treated you 20 years ago, or should I just let that go?
8. One of my coffee mugs gave up the ghost today. I can’t decide if this is a good thing.
9. I had a moment of over-sensitivity today. I am ashamed of it. Do better, Ryan
11. I am embarrassed to say how long it has been since I changed strings on my guitars. I am working to fix that, one guitar at at time.
12. The Black Keys are really good (or is it “The Black Keys is really good”).
13. I still want to play music with other people. I have to get over being intimidated.
14. My grandfather loved wearing American flag apparel. He wore flag hats, shirts, pins, and coats. I do not love the flag nearly that much.
15. I really need to go to Ireland this fall.
16. I read a blog post about my last trip to NYC. Of course, it made me desperate to return.
17. While I am thinking about travel, I am excited to go back to Cancun this summer.
18. I wasted much of my 20’s feeling sorry for myself. I refuse to do that with my 40’s.
19. I am terrified of sending out queries for my novel.
21. That shirt is awesome, so shh.
22. My sister looks groovy in her purple shirt, purple hair and bangs.
23. The wallpaper in my grandparents house was pretty terrible.
24. I miss that watch.
25. A second novel idea is swimming in my head. It may come out very soon.
26. I discovered I can’t read other novels when working on my own writing.
27. I am already pondering a Halloween costume.
28. I never dress up for Halloween.
29. This list seems to have patterns. I don’t like patterns.
30. I can totally rock horizontal stripes (not pictured).